To schedule a
pickup OR local delivery
*Our menus change daily*
General Information about our Prepared Meal Service…
Gourmet Prepared Meals
Every Saturday evening the GB Fit Fam Team launches the weekly “Signature Prepared Meals Menu.” This menu & ALL menu options can be found in our online order app. (See above)
Our meals are made 100% from scratch, in-house, 100% gluten-free and 100% whole food based. The Gainz Bakery also implements a zero food waste approach to their culinary vision. Everything from each ingredient is used. All meals are accurately measured & made fresh with a shelf-life recordation of 3-5 days or frozen for up to 30 days. Estimated macros are listed in the descripition of each menu option or can be customized for our Made-2-Order Specials.
First come first serve on all meals. There are no minimums nor maximums on the number of meals you may order. However, if we do run out of some of the meals, don’t worry, the menu will be restocked the NEXT day! Please read below for extensive information on this service.
How the Prepared Meals work.
We take the guesswork and the kitchen work completely out of your hands. You can either stop in-store to grab any number of meals or you can order online to prepay and reserve your meals. Meal options and macro-nutrients are listed under each option.
- Everything is house made and gluten free. No traditional flours or sugars are used in our cooking
- All food is cooked the night prior to pick up
- We offer two options. Balanced (protein, fats, complex carbs, and veggies) or No-Carb (Protein, Fat, Veggies)
- All food is weighed properly.
- 4.5 oz Protein (cooked)
- ½ Cup complex Carbohydrate
- 1/2 Cup Veggie
- No complex carbs for low carb meals, 1 Cup of veggies.
- These measurements may fluctuate but, will be reflected in the macro-nutrient amounts on each menu option
- Macronutrients will be located under each meal option
- Calories- To find the calories amount, add the carbs and protein and multiply by 4. For fat calories, multiply the grams of fat by 9. Add all values up.
- Store in a refrigerator between 33 degrees and 45 degrees.
- Avoid multiple temperature changes
- Meals can be consumed up to 5-7 days, for optimal fresh, consume within 3 days.
- Freezing meals is an option for up to 30 days.
- Reheating – All food can be microwaved between 90 seconds depending on microwave power. Leave on lid but, vent one corner
- For all steak and seafood meals, please microwave in intervals of 30 seconds as to not ruin the steak
Ordering and Payment
- All orders made online will need to be picked up before the close of business on the day of the order. All food not picked up will be donated. NO EXCEPTIONS and NO REFUNDS!!
- All orders must be completed online or in store. No orders will be placed via text, email, or social media. No exceptions!
Custom Prepared Meals
- Custom meals are only available for lifestyle and diet coaching clients through the Gainz Bakery’s trainers and coaches. No exceptions.
Policies. All orders made online are to be picked up on the same day. Our meal service is basically a gourmet, 5-Star restaurant that offers its cuisine to-go. Just like a to-go order in a typical restaurant, orders are not able to be held to the next day. All orders made online must be picked up same day. No exceptions. No refunds. All food that is not picked up will be donated,
*In occasions where a customer can simply not make it to pick up their meals, The Gainz Bakery will attempt to hold the customers meals for one day but, cannot guarantee this due to the volume of clients and lack of space. In these circumstances, the customer must call the Gainz Bakery and speak to a manager to see if the team can accommodate the request at that time.
Custom allergy requests can only be made for made-2-order specials.